Raging Rickshaw Forum
November 18, 2017, 05:07:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Content submissions are welcome! Show off your skills and creativity;
your creations may become part of the Raging Rickshaw universe cannon.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: General musings and reflections on winning...  (Read 2950 times)
nijineko prismaticpsion
Worldbuilder
Administrator
Mastering the Art....

two strange quarks short of a graviton....

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2010, 12:18:36 pm »

for your enjoyment:

*disclaimer: these statements are likely to be exaggerated for humorous effect. some. slightly.*

merik = i win. you lose. here's the numbers to prove it. hah!

telemetron = i laugh villainously as i mercilessly crush you utterly with my overwhelming numbers and humiliate you with superior wit! muuuahahahahahahaha! then i will rub it in as i giggle every time i see you for the next week, and make the occasional sarcastic reference back to it randomly for the rest of your life! oh, oh, and then...!

nijineko = once i reach level 31 with my completely inefficient build using clever, obscure, and arcane twistings of the rules into completely unintended shapes and meanings to allow my character do this nifty, utterly awesome, very stylish, and likely not very optimized compared to other things one could be doing by that level, super finishing move necessary for fulfilling and showcasing my inner vision of my cool character concept for all to see; then i will totally beat you... while distractedly thinking about what a great anime screen shot that move would make....
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 02:25:52 pm by nijineko prismaticpsion » Logged

arukibito ga michi wo erabu no deshouka, michi ga arukibito wo erabu no deshouka?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: